eImpact recently made a corporate strengthening creating partnerships with:
and Rome - (2014) experts in
corporate finance and taxation,
debt restructuring, judicial and
, Milan - (2014)
experts in reindustrialization
of areas under dismissal,
requalification of operations,
selection and repositioning of H.R.
Scio & Associati
, Milan and
Brescia - (2015) experts in
corporate governance, debt
restructuring, turnaround, M & A.
Member of an Advisory Company
which invests in medium-small
- Founded in 1967 by Giorgio Palmeri, with offices in Bologna, Rome with business partners around the Italian territory
- Growing firm of professional certified public accountants, tax advisers and insolvency specialists with a diversified and international client base.
- Expert advisor on procedures in Court and out of Court for composition with debtors, corporate re –organization, spin-offs,etc…
- Several large restructuring on behalf of the lending institutions (average 40 Millions debt restructuring)
- Assistance to foreign and domestic PE funds through the entire investment process, (from best tax structure through post closing execution)
Studio Palmeri Team
Giorgio Palmeri graduated with a degree in
law from Bologna University and has been an
auditor since 1973. He became a member of the
Bologna Chartered Accountants College in 1967.
Founder and name partner of Studio Palmeri,
he gained several years of experience in dealing
with company finances and management,
including turnaround processes and debt
restructuring, also with positions on the Board
of Directors, or statutory auditors in major local
and multinational companies.
Member of TMA (Turnaround Management
Association, Italy), an international non-profit
association dedicated to corporate renewal and
Giorgio also is deeply committed in serving
the non-profit sector, giving his dedication to
foundations and organizations for the benefit of
disadvantaged children and disabled people.
Fabio Ceroni graduated in Economics &
Business at Bologna University in 1988After
a period of study in the United States, he
gained several years of experience with Arthur
Andersen (1990-1994), a leading auditing and
Member of the Bologna Chartered Accountants
Association since 1993 and auditor since 1995,
he joined Studio Palmeri Business Consultant
Partners in 1995.Partner of Studio Palmeri
Member of the Italian Board of TMA
(Turnaround Management Association,Italy)
an international non-profit association
dedicated to corporate renewal and turnaround
International member of ABI (American
Bankruptcy Institute), Board member of
Italian-Brasilian Chamber of Commerce.
- Vertus is an advisory company founded by Alessandro Ielo and Massimiliano Zandonini Gutris
- It has been operating for years with distinguished Italian and International customers – from SME to multinational corporations
- Vertus operates in four main areas of activity:
- Divestiture and re-industrialization product side
- Restructuring and business development
- Requalification of human resources
- Recruitment and selection
Alessandro Ielo, graduated in Business Economics
at the University “Cattolica” of Milan and Certified
Almost twenty years experience both in the
industrial and the financial field thanks to several
tasks, also at an international level, both in the
commercial and the operational area.
4 years of experience in KPMG in Milan in Audit
and Consultancy M&A.13 years of experience in
Aster Associate Termoimpianti S.p.A, an engineering
company (Milan). Vice President and Member of
Board of Directors in various societies of the Group.
He worked for long periods abroad (Johannesburg,
London, Manila, Hong Kong) and has, in addition,
supervised the Group’s operational and financial
2 years as Managing Director of Arques Italia
S.r.l., the Italian branch of Arques Industries
AG, an investment holding company listed at the
Frankfurt Stock Exchange focusing on companies in
Massimiliano Zandonini Gutris graduate
in Engineering and enrolled at the Registry of
Engineers in Milan.
More than a decade of national and international
industrial experience, during which he gained
knowledge both in the technological and the
Founder of the company NEP Srl in 1999 (small
electrical motors) whose business he develops,
thanks to innovative patents, at a national and
international level.In 2001, he sells the activity to
Alexmar SA, a Spanish group operating in the field
of electrical motors.
5 years at Alexmar SA (Barcelona). Numerous
responsibilites, both commercial and operational
ones. Member of Board of Directors, then Executive
Director. From 2005 to 2007 in command of the
restructuring of the company, which is sold in 2007.
From 2009 he is also a consultant of Alintec Scarl
(management of enterprise incubators, Milan).
Scio & Associati
- Founded in 1987, with offices in Brescia and Milan and a network of
professional partners located throughout northern Italy.
- Specialists in corporate advisory and governance to national and
international clients, public C.P.A. (Certified Public Accountant),
experts in Finance and Taxation planning applied to a diversified and
multinational Client’s audience.
- Experts in business turnaround, debt restructuring ( closing
transactions ranged from 10 M to 200 M debts), preventive
arrangements on debt/equity of potentially distressed corporations.
- Executors of many M & A transactions on a international bases
(Italy, Spain, India, Germany, Sweden) inherent to industrial groups
and P.E. funds.
- Participants to investments in medium-small companies as well as
professional assistance to involved entrepreneurs.
- Consist of about 20 collaborators, out of them 3- 4 largely dedicated
to the corporate turnarounds.
Scio & Associati Team
Enrico Scio born in Cremona on 10.4.1959
graduated in Economics from the University
of Parma in 1982 he became Chartered
Accountants and statutory auditor in 1987.
During his professional career he gained
significant experience in business processes,
specializing in turnaround between
Italian and foreign companies and debt
restructuring, focusing his experience in
business management issues, with focus on
corporate finance and assets structure.|
He has held and holds positions in audit
committees and boards of directors of Italian
Founder of advisory firm (FAI Advisory) in
partnership with senior businessmen, aim to
invest in small or medium size companies to
revitalize their businesses.
Alessio Minelli born in Brescia on 28.8.1976
graduated in Economics from the University
of Brescia in 2002 he became Chartered
Accountants and statutory auditor in 2013.
On 2008 he began his collaboration with
the Studio Scio & Associati participating in
turnaround and corporate finance.
He has gained considerable experience in
the finalization of business plans.